Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mini Crop-Die Cut Title Challenge

You don't know what you are missing by not joining us at Turtle Soup for the May Mini Crop. This month the crop is all about using die cuts. It was hard to chose but I picked using a die cut for your title. These are 2 of the beautiful layouts for the challenge: This beautiful layout is done by Cheryl.
and this very pretty layout was created by Ruby. There is still time to check out the challenges at Turtle Soup and meet some wonderful ladies as well.

6 comments:

  1. Die cuts are big today.. and these samples are amazing and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these 2 pages! Wish I had more time to play, I love die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both pages and all the creations I have seen from this crop in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the diecuts ladies., beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ladies! These are FABULOUS! I love using die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete