Saturday, July 25, 2015

Birthday Bash #24 - Wedded Bliss


Lisa is sharing the last of the Birthday Bash Challenges today... you have until the end of the month to play along with us for all the amazing prizes.

Lisa shares the Wedded Bliss challenge below.
I am here today with another birthday bash challenge. Are you ready?
I would like you to create a wedding card, layout or tag. EASY PEASY!
Here is my card:

Image

I can't wait to see your wedding projects!

Play along in the forum and here on the blog. Both have ballots to win prizes.

Hope your enjoying the Birthday Bash as much as the Design Team has had creating for you.
Thanks to all our members and sponsors that have made this a memorable event.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lisa!

    Ruby - your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete