Monday, September 11, 2017

Sunday Card Sketch and Monday Layout Sketch Reveals

Hello everyone!  With all the Hurricane Irma commotion and my husband and I trying to finish building our home I totally spaced posting the card sketch yesterday!  OOPS!  Sorry!

So here's Bev's amazing sketch for Sunday, September 10 -
 And here's Danielle's fun version of Bev's sketch -
Next up is Bev's sketch for Monday, September 11 -
And since I'm late in posting I thought I'd change things up a bit.  Guest Design Team Member Deb Pulford shared this version...
And forum member Mary Lou was quick on this sketch and already posted her version!  So I thought it would inspire you as well!
I hope you've enjoyed these sketches and examples!  What will you create using them as inspiration?  Show us your work in the Creative Inspiration Forum!  Happy Scrapping and Card Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment