Thursday, February 15, 2018

Tools, Tips & Techniques Challenge

This week I chose Design Team Member Phillis's challenge to use your scraps for a background.  Here's her challenge in the forum - TTT February 13

"Do you have a lot of scraps?  How do you use them up?
I used lots of my scraps to create my background.  I cut them in long strips.  Most of the strips are thin while a few were wider.  I then put then on my paper to create my background.  This also lets me use both sides of my double sided paper.
Here is what I created:"
"My challenge to you is to use your scraps to create your background.  You can use strips like I did or circles or squares or whatever design you want, as long as you are using scraps.  You have until the end of the month to enter this challenge.  Just share your creation here."

I don't know about you but I have a LOT of scraps and this is an AWESOME way to use them!  So what about you?  Even if you only have a few you could still create a background with them!  Make a layout, card, tag or something else!  Show us what you can do with YOUR scraps!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment