Saturday, June 24, 2017

Meet the Design Team - Colleen Lovette and Danielle Dums

Colleen and Danielle are returning for another term on the Creative Inspirations Design Team.  

Meet Colleen... 
Hi, Colleen from the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a mother, wife and grandmother to 5 very active kids. I have been scrapping for about 15 years but seriously scrapping for about 6 years. My style is eclectic and evolving. I love to make cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects, as well as love making flowers and create most of the flowers on my projects. I use my Sizzix, other dies, Silhouette Cameo, punches and stamps to create the shapes and go from there.  You can see more of Colleen's creations on her blog at
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com

And meet Danielle...
 Hi! I’m Danielle Dums.  I’ve been scrapping for I think 10 years (wish I could remember….) and have been loving it more and more. I’ve realized while I like making layouts for myself, I like making them more for other people. And I love making cards. I’m the oldest of four kids. I was born with a birth defect, so I rely on a wheelchair to get me around and have limited use of my hands and legs. I am a big reader, and also like to knit using a knitting loom. I also love watching sports, listening to music (especially country), and hanging out with my family and friends. I also keep busy as a member of ACAP (Adaptive Community Approach Program) and volunteering.

Be sure to leave Colleen and Danielle some love below!  And check out the challenges on the Creative Inspirations Forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment