Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Meet the Design Team - Linda Harvey, Lisa Moen and Louise Turner

Today we meet Linda Harvey, Lisa Moen and Louise Turner.

First up is Linda Harvey.
My name is Linda Harvey. I live in beautiful northeast Alabama--nestled in the mountains on the Tennessee River. My husband is a pastor and I am very active in church ministry. We have four children and fifteen grandchildren (that means lots of pictures to scrap). I have been scrapping for eighteen years...I enjoy it as a creative outlet and a way to preserve history for my family.

Next is Lisa Moen.
Hi! I am excited to be back here at Creative Inspirations!  My name is Lisa. My husband Greg and I live in central Wisconsin along with our 2 children. Sierra just finished her freshman year of college and Austin, just finished his junior year of high school. These 3 are the subjects of most of my layouts.  I work as the Food Service Director at the middle/high school. I enjoy having most of my summer off, or at least I hope so, since this is a new position for me that started in October. Besides scrapping, I enjoy camping, gardening and reading.

You can see more of Lisa's work on her blog at http://lisasscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/


And next is Louise Turner

Hi. My online scrapbook name is Louise Turner and I'm an avid Scrapbooker and papercrafter! I'm married to a wonderful hubby with twin boys andwork full time in allied health care.I describe my scrapbooking style as eclectic.My layouts range from simple paper and layering to detailed mixed media. My preferred style I like to call PPM = Paper + Medium.I love paper collections followed by art mediums and embellishments, like wood veneer, flair buttons and thickers.My favourite thing to do is to share process videos as I have picked up so many techniquesfrom watching other's videos, I hope you can pick up something from mine.


You can see more of Louise's work and find links to her videos on her blog at http://timelesscraftmumma.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to leave Linda, Lisa and Louise some love in the comments below!  And be sure to join us at the forum for daily challenges at the Creative Inspirations Forum.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise. I checked out your video's and loved them. I am interested in learning how to make and publish video's so hoping I might be able to get some direction from you on that maybe.

    ReplyDelete