Thursday, June 29, 2017

Meet the New Design Team - Terry Robson and Tracy Feely

Today we share about the last two members of the Design Team.  
First is Terry Robson.

I have been doing these crazy obsession they call scrapbooking my whole life. I made my first scrapbook when I was seven. My mother and I took a trip to New York City. I saved every piece of memorabilia from that trip from subway tokens to the wrapper from the gum they gave me on the airplane. I bought a scrapbook and taped everything I collected on the pages. Even at that age, I journal every adventure we had. Journalism is really important to me. I started “creatively” scrapbooking in 1996. I walked into a craft store in Juneau, AK and noticed the fun papers and stickers they were selling. With a bag of papers, stickers, glue stick and a basic scrapbooking magazine, I sat in a hotel room and made my first page. I have been hooked ever since. After over 20 years, I still love scrapbooking and the creative release it provides. Recently we migrated from Alaska to Florida.  Yes I know...one extreme to another.  I am loving being warm and being close to the ocean, palm trees, and my beloved pink birds.  I'm married to the sweetest and "best-est" husband ever for over 30+ years.  My priority is doing two page layouts of our many adventures while traveling.

You can find more of Terry's work in her gallery at Scrapbook.com - https://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=805085

And last but not least is Tracy Feely.  

My name is Tracy and I live in Central Florida with my husband Gerry. I have 3 stepchildren and 3 grandchildren which you'll see in most of my layouts. I'm retired now so I have plenty of time to scrap, which I've been doing for abut 10 years now. I also enjoy card making and altering things occasionally .  I'm excited to be here in our new home and looking forward to working with everyone.  

You can find more of Tracy's work on her blog at http://tracysscrappyhideaway@blogspot.com
Don't forget to leave some love for Terry and Tracy in the comments below!  And be sure to check out our challenges at the Creative Inspirations Forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment