Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday Bash #10 with a Tag

Cheryl celebrates the Birthday Bash with a cool Tag.

I love making tags to hang on my gifts. My daughter's birthday is next month, so she'll get this tag.

I buy my tags at the office supply store because I like for them to be heavy. I covered the tag with this pink patterned paper and punched a hole all the way through.

One thing I always do it make a hanger with matching twine. The round birthday digital stamp is from The Cutting Cafe. I punched it out and attached it with pop dots.

The final touch was to glue on a white bow.

Image

My challenge to you is to make a tag. It doesn't have to be a birthday tag, but since this is our "Birthday Bash", I used a birthday tag for my example.

You have all month to play along.. enjoy and have fun.

Also attach to inlinz below.. we love to comment and also get a ballot to random Blog prize.

2 comments: