Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Bash #17 - Celebrate Love and Happiness

Hi so how is the Birthday Bash going for you. Sure hope your enjoying it because we sure are having fun sharing with you.

Here is Linda's Birthday Bash challenge for us.

Each of us has so much to be thankful for and at the top of the list is our loved ones--family and friends. My challenge is to do a layout about someone you love and who brings happiness to your life. 

We recently visited with two of my granddaughters for a few days--what a joy to spend quality time with them!!! 

Image 

Journaling: Even when my grandchildren are not in my arms, on my lap, or in my home, they are in my heart and there they will stay forever. 

You have until the end of the month for this challenge. Be sure and upload your layout to our gallery in the forum and link direct to challenge in forum AND/OR link back to this inlinz. Do both and you get a ballot to 2 different prizes....we hope the  key thing is to have some fun with us.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, Linda always shares such sweet, memorable pages with us! Beautifully done, girl.

    ReplyDelete