Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Graduation Celebrations

Phillis shared this fabulous graduation celebration with us. Below is here challenge she shares with us.

We celebrated my son's graduation from high school a couple weeks ago. I was so proud of my son. Getting some good photos was a challenge to me, but friends had some that I did not. 


I dug out my stash of school related papers and embellishments. I used scraps that I had left from when he graduated from 6th grade. I layered many of these papers on top of each other. Here is the LO that I came up with: 


Image 

My challenge to you is to use up old scraps by layering at least 3 on top of each other. You can make a LO, card, or atc. You can use the graduation theme or use another celebration 

You have all month to play along,  link back here to share.  Thanks

1 comment: